Content Management System
Do you already have a website but wish you could make changes yourself to all or some of that site? Then our Content Management System (CMS) can come to your rescue. We can provide you the tools to make changes to all or any part of your existing web site.
No longer is it necessary for you to pay a website design firm for every change needed to your website. Our CMS allows you to make content changes at anytime and from anywhere you have access to the internet. Making these changes costs you no additional charges and there is no wait time for a designer to get around to making your changes.
Often people are frightened by the idea of making changes to a website, but with our system anyone who has used a Word Processor can readily make changes to a website without fear of disturbing the overall appearance of the site. We will take the time to orient you to the content management system and you will be up and running in just a few minutes.
Various modules are available to allow control of different areas of your website depending on your needs:
- Full content management: Allows change of text and photos on all pages of your website plus the ability to add new pages and menu items - even with complex dropdown menus.
- Photo gallery: Provides capability to add, modify, or delete pictures in an existing photo gallery, to add new galleries, or delete old ones.
- Testimonials: Provide capability for visitors to your site to submit testimonials or reviews of your products or services. Submitted testimonials then await your review and approval before they are posted to the website.
- News: Allows you to post news articles to your website
- Events: Interactive calendars are provided that will display upcoming events and even allow for online registration.
- Online Notices or Specials: Provides organizations or businesses the ability to post special notices or promote online specials, allowing you to make changes on your website as often as you need necessary.
It is important that your organization be found by search engines such as Google, Yahoo, or Bing. Key to these searches is information that goes into HTML code identifying Page Titles, Page Descriptions, and Keywords. Our content management system provides tools allowing you to modify this information as needed for best optimization of your site for location by search engines. You know your organization better than anyone and the information you provide is key to getting your site listed on the first page of a search.